Paul Okoye has shared his biggest regret, and he’s revealed that it was allowing his twin brother, Peter sing in his first solo song, Bank Alert.

Paul took to his official twitter account @rudeboypsquare a few minutes ago to call out his brother peter.

He wrote;

-I made a serious mistake last year, the day I was shooting my first ever solo music video “bank alert” #regret ,I won’t be deceived dis time

–Hey fans..pls bear with me,not like am ignoring y’all,am just busy working as usual#studio #music

-Promise y’all #samesound #samevoice#sametypeofsongs #sameeverything 👍you won’t miss a thing..Asin..musically speaking…🎼🎤 king Rudy

see his post below

Facebook Comments

6 thoughts on ““The biggest mistake I made in my life was allow Peter sing on my first solo song, Bank Alert” – Paul Okoye

• January 13, 2018 at 8:47 am

come is high time you shut up your mouth may we hear word are you the only musicians in this country why are you Guy’s making noise with your private life’s . well i don’t blame you Guy’s cos since you Guy’s ran away from the village your life’s has been in a mess you have forgotten you have elders in your town to stile your cases. Since you Guy’s has chosen to become an indigen of Ikoye estate and marry senseless women who does not no that peaceful family is more important than wealth you will continue disgraceing your self’s in the faces of Nigerians ndi ala

• January 13, 2018 at 8:49 am

• February 13, 2018 at 2:51 pm

For get about the mistake you have made and move on bro,I believe you still have more to give out there you are bless.

• April 27, 2018 at 5:20 am

Keep on going rude boy never give up, but make u and ur bro settle OK that go fit make things work out for u guys coz like this the full world dey vex for ona say ona separate #PayDay

• July 6, 2018 at 2:01 pm

Rude- Boy, as a fan of Psqua, I suggest you let go the difference you both are having.

Because there is plenty of Millions of Dollars left on the ground for you both as Psqua, not as individuals.

• July 6, 2018 at 9:42 pm

The mistake is not music but for you coming out as twin brothers, please stop blaming God, go and meet your brother.